You are looking a 2019 Porsche Cayenne
Cayenne Turbo (V8)
Cayenne Turbo S (V8)
Pre-order start at mid-2018.
Cars will available 2019 March.
Will have atwo V6 models. the 3.0-liter single-turbo V6 Cayenne and the 3.0-liter twin-turbo V6 Cayenne S. Prices for these two models will be $66,750 and $83,950.
Here are seven key things to know about the newest Cayenne:
1. There will be only two Cayenne models available at launch: a single-turbo 340-hp V6 Cayenne and a 440-hp twin-turbo V6 Cayenne S. The single-turbo model gets to 60 mph in 5.6 seconds if you get the Sport Chrono package, 5.9 seconds without. The twin-turbo does it in 4.6/4.9 seconds. That’s not bad.
2. Don’t expect any versions of the new Cayenne to reach U.S. dealerships until “midway through 2018.”
3. V6 Cayennes get a new eight-speed Tiptronic transmission that shifts quicker and offers more comfort. It’ll have five modes: on-road, mud, gravel, sand and rocks.
4. There will be a lot of aluminum in its structure. Porsche says the new chassis is 143 pounds lighter thanks to increased efficiencies, as well as the use of alloys and high-strength steel.
5. Four-wheel steering is available. At low speeds, the Cayenne’s rear wheels turn opposite the fronts for better parking maneuverability; at high speeds, they turn in sync with the fronts for better stability.
6. In addition to plain old disc brakes and performance-oriented carbon-ceramic brakes, Porsche has added a third option: Porsche Surface-Coated Brakes with a tungsten-carbide layer. The latter has a cast-iron disc coated with tungsten-carbide for better friction while reducing wear and brake dust.
7. Pricing will start at $66,750 for the Cayenne and $83,950 for the Cayenne S; prices can rise rapidly from there depending on which options you choose.
We have financing packages for all types of credit available for everyone. This car is available in store, Feel free to contact us and make an appointment for a test drive!!!!
- There are no features available